THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.

Thread: 25G NBOMe

Thanks

Default 25G NBOMe

Have any swimmers tried this? or know what its like? swim has been told its less visual than 25i/c.
    thanks

Oddone is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Thanks

I have never heard of it but I just read its the nBome for 2cc . . . I'm skeptical I think this RC is a fairy tale, has swim been offered this? I would say more likely 25c than anything.

In any case there is piss all info round about it

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Oddone For This Useful Post:

Frenzal (21-11-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chchtrippin View Post
    Have any swimmers tried this? or know what its like? swim has been told its less visual than 25i/c.
    thanks
    Seems like a very obscure RC, but its about... Here's a link to some tested positive this year: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/1....1397/abstract
    "Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - synthetic hormones produced by test laboratories unintended for human use"

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daz69 For This Useful Post:

chchtrippin (26-11-2012), Frenzal (21-11-2012), Oddone (21-11-2012)

Thanks

Swim thinks he may have tried this chem. Decent visuals and body load, swim actually found it more visual than 25c. It is definitely around. If its on a blotter try half in your very upper gum while trying not to get any saliva on it. Having it there for a long time also helps.
    Last edited by V!tamin; 21-11-2012 at 07:53 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to V!tamin For This Useful Post:

chchtrippin (26-11-2012)

Thanks

Synthetic Cannabis
    Awhile ago I remember a friend of mine got 4 free samples of this off silk road from an NZ user and we tried it out. Its very visual in terms of distortion with lots of swirling, bulging and contortion of vision. There are also some very interesting colour patterns but not as colourful as mushrooms. I tried it a second time the other night after my friend had bought 100 of these tabs and it was very similar but much stronger. It starts off with a very unpleasant flavour (even worse than the taste of acid) and makes your tongue go numb. For the next hour as your coming up you will feel a very strong need to vomit although none of my friends have ever actually done so. I took it at about 12:30 at night and was peaking for about 8 hours after until I came down. It wasnt until finally getting to sleep the next day at 4:00 and sleeping for 17 hours that I woke up sober again. It lasts a very long time and does make you feel very sick, but there is lots of laughter and lots of crazy visuals